Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Glenn
    replied
    Thanks everyone. My ex wife calls it a geek site. She compares it to "Fun With Flags" with Sheldon Cooper.

I did say she was my "ex" wife.

Pat

Leave a comment:

• Racer Boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pat Glenn View Post
    Yes, I started a diecast model car collection over the last few months. Everything is done from home. It's an addictive hobby. And, of course, I had to make a web site out of it.

https://www.diecastmodelcollection.com

Pat
    Wow, great collection! You have excellent taste in cars.

Leave a comment:

• isleoman
    replied
    Yes, I started a diecast model car collection over the last few months. Everything is done from home. It's an addictive hobby. And, of course, I had to make a web site out of it.

Pat
    Pat

Nice site.

Do they auction those on BaTT? "Bring and Tiny Trailer"

Leave a comment:

• Longboardr
    replied

Pat

on your first choice

Leave a comment:

• Pat Glenn
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd S View Post
    Lots of pandemic purchases here, too.

Pat

Leave a comment:

• Todd S
    replied
    Lots of pandemic purchases here, too. New truck (first ever brand new vehicle!), new living room TV, new fridge, new basement...

-T

Leave a comment:

• bradd
    replied
    While the board was down a bought a lot of stuff, none of it intended!

The end of July I totaled the Chevy Malibu I bought last year for my youngest to drive to school. Insurance gave me a lot for it and the used car market sucks so I bought a new Chevy Trax for my wife to drive and shuffled other vehicles around.

Then on August 10th we got hit with a storm that had 140mph winds. Had roof damage, siding damage, lost power for 8 days. Bought a Ryobi Generator with Blue Tooth.

Gives you run time left that is very accurate, also lets you monitor load and fuel level. Ran everything we needed except AC, I wouldn't have wanted to find fuel for a generator that could run my AC because everyone was out of gas also. I siphoned gas from the FZ1 and BMW and rode around the DRZ since it gets 70mpg. At this point I probably won't get a lot of of the work done on my house until spring. I need to patach the roof more to get through winter. Really like this generator though.

I also got a free chain saw as a friend had an old one that wouldn't run so he gave it to me and I fixed it up. So now I have a chain saw too.

Leave a comment:

• 1slimfizz
    replied
    Originally posted by okrider View Post

Got me a '03 CR85R 2 stroke with street tires so I can join the minimoto track days. Been working on it changing all fluids, first track day is on the 20th. Can't wait
    That looks like a HOOT! How was your track day on it? I assume on a go kart track or other small format venue?

Leave a comment:

• Torchsport
    replied
    Originally posted by jointbeaker View Post
    Just a little patch from a fun weekend in Arkansas

I ate there a few weeks ago. 👍

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Supposed to be.......... nope.....database eror.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Renda
    replied
    Extra toolbox to facilitate moving to West By God. 9 drawer Craftsman top box in nice shape plus crappy bottom roller with one drawer and both doors missing. $75 bucks

(Can we post pics yet?)

Leave a comment:

• jointbeaker
    replied
    Just a little patch from a fun weekend in Arkansas

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Originally posted by Minex View Post
    They really are. You have to be a social person to own one too because it always sparks up a conversation where ever I go. It handles much differently than a motorcycle, so it scratches a different itch. I assume you've ridden one WileECoyote?
    Yes sir I have. I worked at a bike shop that sold them as well as Moto Guzzi. I would uncrate and put them together, fluids and test ride. At the time, my daughter was 10 and she absolutely adored riding shotgun. For a demo ride, whe went offroad with the 2 wheel drive engaged. A real beast in the woods.

Leave a comment:

• Minex
    replied
    Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
    Dogs and especially children love sidecars.......... those Urals are fun bikes.
    They really are. You have to be a social person to own one too because it always sparks up a conversation where ever I go. It handles much differently than a motorcycle, so it scratches a different itch. I assume you've ridden one WileECoyote?

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Dogs and especially children love sidecars.......... those Urals are fun bikes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X