Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torchsport
    replied
    Originally posted by jointbeaker View Post
    Just a little patch from a fun weekend in Arkansas

I ate there a few weeks ago. 👍

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Supposed to be.......... nope.....database eror.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Renda
    replied
    Extra toolbox to facilitate moving to West By God. 9 drawer Craftsman top box in nice shape plus crappy bottom roller with one drawer and both doors missing. $75 bucks

(Can we post pics yet?)

Leave a comment:

• jointbeaker
    replied
    Just a little patch from a fun weekend in Arkansas

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Originally posted by Minex View Post
    They really are. You have to be a social person to own one too because it always sparks up a conversation where ever I go. It handles much differently than a motorcycle, so it scratches a different itch. I assume you've ridden one WileECoyote?
    Yes sir I have. I worked at a bike shop that sold them as well as Moto Guzzi. I would uncrate and put them together, fluids and test ride. At the time, my daughter was 10 and she absolutely adored riding shotgun. For a demo ride, whe went offroad with the 2 wheel drive engaged. A real beast in the woods.

Leave a comment:

• Minex
    replied
    Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
    Dogs and especially children love sidecars.......... those Urals are fun bikes.
    They really are. You have to be a social person to own one too because it always sparks up a conversation where ever I go. It handles much differently than a motorcycle, so it scratches a different itch. I assume you've ridden one WileECoyote?

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Dogs and especially children love sidecars.......... those Urals are fun bikes.

Leave a comment:

• gotfz1
    replied
    Originally posted by Neanderthal View Post
    How are you guys getting your photos to upload? I'm not having any luck.
    The above are on imgur, not uploaded here. I use postimages.org.

Leave a comment:

• Neanderthal
    replied
    How are you guys getting your photos to upload? I'm not having any luck.

Leave a comment:

• bmidd
    replied
    Originally posted by okrider View Post

Got me a '03 CR85R 2 stroke with street tires so I can join the minimoto track days. Been working on it changing all fluids, first track day is on the 20th. Can't wait
    That is cool!!

Leave a comment:

• okrider
    replied

Got me a '03 CR85R 2 stroke with street tires so I can join the minimoto track days. Been working on it changing all fluids, first track day is on the 20th. Can't wait

Leave a comment:

• Minex
    replied
    dupe post
    Last edited by Minex; 09-01-2020, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Minex
    replied
    This is my latest expensive purchase. I got a 2018 Ural Motorcycle with a sidecar. Yes, I still have my FZ1.

Taking my dog out for a spin:

Flying the sidecar:

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Originally posted by bmidd View Post
    Seat sucked, scored a Corbin for $225 that looks brand new. I have 3 tank bags and have removed the rack off the back, running a Rigg tailbag on the back of the seat. Doubt I'll do luggage, looking for a Super Tenere in my price range to do that. My back is telling me I'm done with sporty bikes, I'll see if the handlebar makes the difference. If not, this one will go down the road too.
    Got it from a 72 year old guy that owned it 26 months and rode it less than 200 miles. Said it scared him to death.
    Yes sir, I am well versed on the back issues. Seat looks good, comfy? You say 72 y.o.? Was he from home (Tennessee)
    I figure we all have our limitations. Hope it works out for you though. I want a Super Ten as well, just not the right time. Be safe out there in them hills.

Leave a comment:

• bmidd
    replied
    Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
    Sounds like a winning combo. That 100 lbs has got to make a difference in corners as well. Hows the seat? I would think you have bags for it but, I can send a tank bag. I sold off my bikes so wont be using it anytime soon. PM me if ya want it.
    Seat sucked, scored a Corbin for $225 that looks brand new. I have 3 tank bags and have removed the rack off the back, running a Rigg tailbag on the back of the seat. Doubt I'll do luggage, looking for a Super Tenere in my price range to do that. My back is telling me I'm done with sporty bikes, I'll see if the handlebar makes the difference. If not, this one will go down the road too.
    Got it from a 72 year old guy that owned it 26 months and rode it less than 200 miles. Said it scared him to death.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X