Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regder View Post
    Picked up a '15 Super Tenere ES

Very nice.
    Congrats!!!!
    Last edited by giddyup; 05-15-2018, 10:53 AM.
    You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!
    Dan Aykroyd

Past Rides: Kawasaki KX80, Honda CB350, CAN-AM 125 Qualifier, CAN-AM 250MX, CAN-AM 500MX, 1990 Kawasaki ZX6, 2001/2003 KLR 650, 2006 Yamaha FZ1
    Current Rides: 2012 Yamaha FZ1/2014 KTM 690 Enduro

Comment

• Fixed the size!! Thanks again Desmo
      Last edited by Scoose; 05-15-2018, 08:34 PM.
      sigpic

Mod list goes here....

Comment

• What screen is that. I like it.

Comment

• 2002 BMW R1150R, it is going to be my son's bike, that's him testing it. He'll pay us for it, had to register it to me though for now. He's been on dirt bikes since he was 5 and riding our motarded DRZ400 on the street for 2 years now. He graduates this week and in June we plan to take a big road trip. This will be a great touring bike for him and the weight is so low it won't be hard for him to manage. It is amazingly easy to push around with the low CG, heavier than the FZ but feels lighter walking with it.
          Dam Hotboot got everybody buying bikes with cylinders sticking out the sides!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Sweet ! Cookie cutter I4 and HD cruiser stuff is for mundane sheeple types. Looks like a great fit, plenty of R1150 info out there and a world of guys that dig them. Flat twins stomp young man, enjoy the grin rolling out of corners.
            It's all about the good life and staying easy with the world - Lyle Lovett

Comment

• Bought new jackets. My old mesh Fulmer broke a zipper. Local wanted $85 to put new zipper in. New mesh jacket was 125 on Revzilla....................

First time I ever ordered a jacket online that fit correctly when got home. An accurate size chart? Unheard of............................

UPS shipped so, no bullshit Fud ex stuff......................
              Attached Files
              Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjorn240 View Post
                What screen is that. I like it.
                OEM

Coming off tonight. Do you want it??
                sigpic

Mod list goes here....

Comment

• Originally posted by SCROOOSE!! View Post
                  OEM

Coming off tonight. Do you want it??
                  No, I have one. Thanks. Just looked good in that photo. I have a ZGDB on there now. Going to go back to the stocker. I don't really like the flow off the DB.

Comment

• Originally posted by regder View Post
                    Picked up a '15 Super Tenere ES

Really nice! The blue wheels are outstanding.
                    Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

Comment

• Kabuto Kamui

I have been sweating non-stop in the Atlanta heat this past week so I decided to get a city only helmet. Picked Kabuto because why not. $125 on Revzilla. ECE rating, drop down sun visor, quick connect chin strap. I think the color matches my bike, haven't looked at them side by side yet.

I'll still take the Shoei to proper rides but this should do just fine for coffee shop hopping around town.

The helmet I got was manufactured in 05/2015.
                      Attached Files
                      2012 BMW S1000RR Premium
                      2011 Kawasaki Concours14
                      2009 Yamaha FZ6

Comment

• Not too shabby OK, Id say it matches close enough, besides, whos gonna notice at 100mph?

Comment

• Back on TWO...kinda! LOL

Not nearly as nice as the ones above....but gives me "something" to play on! LOL
                          Yes, its 125.
                          Attached Files
                          2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
                          1980 Yamaha XS650 Special II

To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,...... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with a scooter.
                            Love the color and it is a yammy!!!
                            Kinda like a plump girlfriend.
                            Fun to ride until your friends see you with it.
                            Dan Aykroyd

Past Rides: Kawasaki KX80, Honda CB350, CAN-AM 125 Qualifier, CAN-AM 250MX, CAN-AM 500MX, 1990 Kawasaki ZX6, 2001/2003 KLR 650, 2006 Yamaha FZ1

Comment

• Originally posted by giddyup View Post
                              Nothing wrong with a scooter.
                              Love the color and it is a yammy!!!
                              Kinda like a plump girlfriend.
                              Fun to ride until your friends see you with it.
                              I'm 6'1, 250

Want to put one of these decals on the back of my helmet! LOL

BTW, its the second one I've owned! They are great and I can anywhere pretty much.
                              Attached Files
                              2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
                              1980 Yamaha XS650 Special II

To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,...... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive.

Comment

• LMFAO!
                                I hear ya.
                                We have a few scooters kicking around as well as some pocket bikes.
                                I am about the same size as you so people always stare and smile when they see me on them.
                                I will take one of those stickers.
                                Dan Aykroyd

Comment

Working...
                                X