Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice!
    It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy. Let's go exploring!!"

nekkid 2005 FZ1 - re-jetted by RavenRider - airbox mod - AIS removed - Holeshot 3 degree timing advancer - shortened GYTR CF slip-on - Traxxion AK20's and 1.0 springs - Hyperco shock by Traxxion - Corbin - CRG lane splitters - GSG sliders - R1 shift arm - Devilsyam frame plugs - Spiegler front braided brake lines - GYTR low mount - LSL Urban headlight - Pazzo levers

Comment

• Congrats on the Connie...it would be on my short list for next bike.
      2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
      1980 Yamaha XS650 Special II

To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,...... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive.

Comment

• Thank you sir!
        "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by okrider View Post
          Got me a Concours yesterday. 30k miles
          Congrats!!!
          You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!
          Dan Aykroyd

Past Rides: Kawasaki KX80, Honda CB350, CAN-AM 125 Qualifier, CAN-AM 250MX, CAN-AM 500MX, 1990 Kawasaki ZX6, 2001/2003 KLR 650, 2006 Yamaha FZ1
          Current Rides: 2012 Yamaha FZ1/2014 KTM 690 Enduro

Comment

• Originally posted by Gamecock View Post
            Congrats on the Connie...it would be on my short list for next bike.
            Thanks! I'll give more feedback once I get to ride it a little bit this weekend.
            2012 BMW S1000RR Premium
            2011 Kawasaki Concours14
            2009 Yamaha FZ6

Comment

• Love the C14.. I'd have one if I hadn't found a good FJR first!
              '01 FZ1 set up for distance
              '07 FZ1 set up for fun
              (both in the *faster* blue)

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• Not exactly a purchase, as the bike was given to me by a good friend. Just got it home this morning. 1984 V65 Sabre. Hopefully I can get it running without having to get too far into it. After that, it's cosmetic work. All plastics are intact, and that is a big plus. Now if I could find the matching Hondaline fairing, that would be awesome! I'll get some better pics later as my garage is currently at capacity due to my youngest coming home from college and it's hard to move around in there.
                Attached Files
                "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• Can't. Stop. Buying. Gear.

OK, so yesterday I stopped by the local Music-go-round, which specializes in used gear...and oops, bought an amp!

All-tube little Vox Night Train 15w, built like a tank, and it sounds like God. Only $250! Even came with a little padded backpack for carrying it around easily. I plugged it into the companct 2x10 cabinet I picked up recently, and my ES-339, and wow... I think I've just built the ultimate gigging rig.

I think I'm going to sell my 1968 Fender Bandmaster head. It was always just a backup to my '65 Bandmaster, and rarely played. Now that I have this little Vox, I don't think I need it anymore.

-T
                  Attached Files
                  Swapped the '05 FZ1 for an '17 Ariens 28 Deluxe.
                  My music: https://youtu.be/I51ScSCpOxU
                  More of my music: shitftolow.com

Comment

• I don't see an "11" on the Volume setting...

Comment

• They removed the numbers because it cannot be contained by them.

-T
                      Swapped the '05 FZ1 for an '17 Ariens 28 Deluxe.
                      My music: https://youtu.be/I51ScSCpOxU
                      More of my music: shitftolow.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd S View Post
                        They removed the numbers because it cannot be contained by them.

-T
                        LOL!

Comment

• bought one of these babies. Stoked to try it out this weekend in the 100 degree humid woods.

It was always a PITA putting the hydro pack on and off over my chest protector.

Plus its an Australian Gumby product, so its obviously superior.

Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

• bought one of these babies. Stoked to try it out this weekend in the 100 degree humid woods.

It was always a PITA putting the hydro pack on and off over my chest protector.

Plus its an Australian Gumby product, so its obviously superior.
                            I've used one for several years, and luv it. The Zac stuff is tough.

Comment

• Just picked this up yesterday. 06 Kx250. Now the modding begins. Need to make it into more of a trail/woods bike. Looking forward to playing in the dirt again.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by cohl View Post
                                I've used one for several years, and luv it. The Zac stuff is tough.
                                Worked awesome in yesterdays heat. im very happy with the purchase.
                                Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

Working...
                                X