Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hooligan998 View Post
    Not exactly a purchase, as the bike was given to me by a good friend. Just got it home this morning. 1984 V65 Sabre. Hopefully I can get it running without having to get too far into it. After that, it's cosmetic work. All plastics are intact, and that is a big plus. Now if I could find the matching Hondaline fairing, that would be awesome! I'll get some better pics later as my garage is currently at capacity due to my youngest coming home from college and it's hard to move around in there.
    Wow, brings back memories for me, that was my first "fast" bike that I bought used in the 90's. Same color, too. Loved it, wish I still had it. Best swap I did was to get rid of that weird adjustable handlebar (which never adjusted to a good setting) and put on a nice Rizoma handlebar with a comfortable curve to it. Afterwards it handled like a new bike! Better leverage I guess. And so damn comfortable then.

Keep us updated on its progress!

Comment

• Recent Purchase

Gun
      Attached Files
      2002 Toyota Tundra

Comment

• Noice. .357? My father has one but with the black rubber grips.
        "Hey Cancer, Téigh trasna ort féin!" - Saying on one of Jackie's pink t-shirts.

Comment

• Thank you sir, yes a.357 and it came with rubber grips.
          2002 Toyota Tundra

Comment

• Bought a blend door actuator for the HVAC in the Impala my son drives. A gear stripped in the old one and it was clicking loudly. I couldn't figure out how to get at it but finally found out from a guy at work with the same Impala. Very tight to get at, I got the bolts halfway out, but you could only work a 1/4" drive ratchet about 1 or 2 clicks. My son (who is now board member Hacksaw here) got the bolts the rest of the way out.
            Got the new actuator and while at the autoparts store picked up a 1/4" drive spinner, I always knew they existed, just didn't need one. That made putting it back together much easier.
            All fixed, $38 part and a $3 tool, seems like shops want $250 for it, so I figure that savings paid for the Pilot Road 5 I bought for the FJR.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Set of Nitto NT555 G2s for my Mustang. Great traction, grip and life for a high performance tire.
              Attached Files
              YAMAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by bradd View Post
                ... while at the autoparts store picked up a 1/4" drive spinner, I always knew they existed, just didn't need one.
                The very first cheap ratchet set I bought for myself about 30 years ago in the UK had the usual 1/4 and 3/8 drive sizes, and included a spinner in each size. I have used the snot out of those over the years...
                '01 FZ1 set up for distance
                '07 FZ1 set up for fun
                (both in the *faster* blue)

Which would you prefer?

Comment

• Picked up this beaut last month and its been my daily as my "commute" to work is 2.5 miles. Since i live on a military base where the max speed anywhere is 45 mph, it makes sense. Been wanting a 2013 as the blue is perty. my 4 year old loves the scoot and we ride it almost everyday.

Already did a few free mods to it. Both headlights come on now for low beam, and disabled the kickstand switch. Scoot would only start with kickstand up.... that was annoying.

$17/yr insurance isn't bad either....
                  Attached Files
                  2006 Cobalt Blue Yamaha FJR1300A
                  2013 Dynamic Blue Yamaha Zuma 125
                  2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 KRT

That at the name of Jesus every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Phil. 2:10-11

Comment

• Looks like fun, get some slicks on there!
                    It needs to start with the kickstand down... that was you can rev it up before dropping it on the rear wheel! Right? Anyone else do that on their FZ1 while taking off?

Comment

• Originally posted by theunderfighter View Post
                      Looks like fun, get some slicks on there!
                      They make 2CT's in scooter size
                      2012 Triumph Speed Triple R
                      2014 BMW R1200GS Adventure with shaft drive wheelie mod
                      2016 Yamaha S-Max scooter (big bore, etc)

Comment

• Picked up this HD10 a few weeks ago, it is a big improvement over my Polaris.

Comment

• Originally posted by fermic37 View Post
                          I have a weakness for Oakley’s. But only when they are 50%+ off.

Scored these Marc Márquez editions cheap.
                          You don’t even watch riding. Get outta here.

Comment

• Never in my life have I or will I spend more than $19.99 for sunglasses.
                            YAMAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by Torchsport View Post

Never in my life have I or will I spend more than $19.99 for sunglasses.
                              Was staying in Hong Kong for a few days back in '04 so went on a shopping spree. Found some Serengeti's with CF frames and rose colored glass lenses. Truly the best sunglasses I've ever worn. Well over $200 elsewhere, I think I paid around $40USD. Left them in our tradeshow booth overnight a few years later and never saw them again. Currently wearing a 2 year old pair from West Marine I picked up for $20 when my daughter worked there and received the employee discount. Still not a scratch.

Go get yourself some cheap sunglasses!
                              -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

• Originally posted by YamahaMan444 View Post
                                You don’t even watch riding. Get outta here.
                                I like to be a poser.

Also just because
                                Looking for another cheap gen2

Comment

Working...
                                X