Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• val guy
    replied
    Well done, Mr. Harp! Those MDXs are great vehicles. I love ours.

Leave a comment:

• Rabeet
    replied
    Originally posted by _Will_ View Post
    Beet, always liked the MDX and glad to see they finally got rid of the infamous ZF 9spd.
    I traded in my late wife's 2015 MDX for this one. Huge improvements in ride, handling, etc. More interior room.

It wasn't my first choice but it's a crazy market here at the moment and I had a time finding something I am comfortable in. My other car is a Tundra and I like that much room.

Leave a comment:

• _Will_
    replied
    Beet, always liked the MDX and glad to see they finally got rid of the infamous ZF 9spd.

Mike, MichaelFZ1 rode one of those at the Suzuki demo days during a Road Atlanta weekend one year, he liked it a lot. Said it overlapped a lot in ride and usage with the FZ1 so it must be a winner.

Leave a comment:

• Harry1976
    replied

I picked up this pristine 2015 Suzuki today, it only has 1850 miles on it and lots of extras, I will be sending it to my son and daughter in law in Florida.

Leave a comment:

• Rabeet
    replied
    Bought a new car recently. 2022 Acura MDX.

IMG_8520-web.jpg

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    commented on 's reply
    That shower's made for f*&^ing..........LOL

• hooligan998
    replied
    Bought a new walk in shower kit. It was getting to be too much for the Mrs. to step into the tub, so I installed this. Took two days, did stuff I've never done before, but with the help of a good friend, we got it done.

20210826_152826.jpg 20210821_071537.jpg

Leave a comment:

• buelldude
    replied
    looks good! I'm waiting on my new parts for the week, its not much but it will hold my phone.

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Originally posted by bmidd View Post
    The bike isn't a new purchase, but the muffler is! I've always liked the Titanium mufflers from the R1 and found one in England.
    R1 mufflers on WHICH bike? LOL

Leave a comment:

• bmidd
    replied
    The bike isn't a new purchase, but the muffler is! I've always liked the Titanium mufflers from the R1 and found one in England.

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Originally posted by Wlfman View Post
    New carb for the DRZ
    61RpXb7WcYL._AC_SL1237_.jpg
    Is dat a flatslide?

Leave a comment:

• Torchsport
    replied
    50 liter top case for the FJR. Ordered it from Yamaha back in DECEMBER!
    It and the mounting rack was basically free since I had a few hundred in awards dollars plus a $500 gift card for purchasing my new Yamaha snowmobile.
    20210710_114244.jpg 20210710_114206.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Wlfman
    replied
    New carb for the DRZ
    61RpXb7WcYL._AC_SL1237_.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Wlfman
    replied
    Originally posted by bradd View Post
    Nice Brad!

Bought a Harbor freight motorcycle carrier so I could take a DRZ without pulling my trailer. The intention was to use it this coming week for a Black Hills trip. Now my son James can go so I'm taking both DRZ's and have to take the trailer. But I am sure hauling a DRZ on it in the future will come in handy.

temp.jpg
    I have the same Hitch hauler for my DRZ. Although I can no longer use it as I sold my truck and the DRZ and hauler is too much tongue weight for my Jeep. I put many 1000s of miles on the hauler though when I was using it.

Leave a comment:

• Torchsport
    replied
    Originally posted by Longboardr View Post
    Blessed is the hitch hauler that leaves the trailer and its cursed wiring home.
    I use mine a lot. Great invention.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X