Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longboardr
    replied
    Nice!

Why'd you choose Echo? My excuse not to go Stihl is I've been running Echo since the '80s.

Leave a comment:

• bradd
    replied
    That's a lot of power!

We (or really my wife) bought a bed. I sleep fine and don't care much as long as it isn't too soft. It is a Casper with the adjustable frame. First thoughts were it is a little soft but I slept fine. Hopefully it can Improve my wife's sleep. And hopefully the foam stays as firm as it is now for a long time.

bed1.jpeg bed2.jpeg

The frame is pretty much all assembled, you just have to put the legs and the power supply on. But if my son wasn't home it would have been close to impossible to get that thing in the house and then in the bedroom. It is heavy! The mattress isn't light either but vacuum sealed so small you can bear hug it and pick it up. I put it on the frame and then broke the seal on the bag, that was a good choice as sliding the plastic out from under the mattress was easier than I would have been to move the mattress once it was full sized.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Renda
    replied
    My manhood having been impugned, I feel compelled to report that I also recently purchased this 59cc Echo Timberwolf monster chain saw, which I am using to cut down dead ash trees on my property in WV. SO THERE!

(Interesting aside - the engine on the chain saw is larger than the entry level Grand Prix racing class (50cc) back in the 50's and 60's)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    The ex-next wife.................... just bustin yer baws bruddah.

Call you later.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Renda
    replied
    Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
    Tee hee..............
    That's what my ex-wife said when she saw them.

Leave a comment:

• Stella Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd S View Post
    Could probably wear them in the court room and nobody'd be wiser, too.

-T
    Massachusetts or Wyoming?

Leave a comment:

• Stella Blue
    replied
    I’m just jealous!

Leave a comment:

• Todd S
    replied
    Could probably wear them in the court room and nobody'd be wiser, too.

-T

Leave a comment:

• Stella Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom Renda View Post
    My first pair of "driving shoes," purchased after I couldn't drive my buddy's 56 Morgan Plus 4 with my hiking shoes and had to drive barefoot. Imelda Marcos, eat your heart out! s-l1600.jpg
    I think they might be worth it, if a matching banana hammock was included. Lol.

Seriously Tom, they look very well-made and very comfortable and very well-suited for the purpose!

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Tee hee..............

Leave a comment:

• Stella Blue
    replied
    I hear some of Liberace’s stuff is for sale , Tom, in case you’re interested.

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Do I have to wear them too? lol

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    I'm not sure I can hang out with you anymore..............................

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    I mean, you don't wear them while drivin the truck do ya?

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom Renda View Post
    My first pair of "driving shoes," purchased after I couldn't drive my buddy's 56 Morgan Plus 4 with my hiking shoes and had to drive barefoot. Imelda Marcos, eat your heart out! s-l1600.jpg
    Look like frikken loafers................................. Eye tail yun at that. You ain't gettin all prissy on me are ya?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X