Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotcha Patrick, I just figured I'd take the opportunity to espouse some amateur radio stuff for whomever else might be listening in.

Sounds like your guy there would be the "Elmer" you'd want to hit up for ham stuff.

Envious of your trip and really sounds like fun. Can't wait to read about it.
    -'03 FZ1- "Xena"- Custom Orange/Red paint- FuzzyOne mirror mod- SW Motech QR racks- Givi E460 top- E21 side cases- SS brake lines - Scorpion slip-on- Penske 8987 shock- Throttlemeisters- Sargent seat- R1 shift arm- Custom sprocket cover- Cheap ass battery- Extended passenger pegs - Gauge of Eternal Coolness - Valtermoto Rearsets - LED headlights- Carbon airbox covers- Fehling engine case guards (footrests!)- MRA Vario shield -

Comment

• Leftover 2019 CRF 450L and a lightly used 2017 Z125 Pro. Z125 is fun, but I already sold it for a profit to a buddy;)
      Attached Files
      Brub Brrrrububb Brrrubbubbrubb...

Comment

• Jealous of the 450L

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonger View Post
          Leftover 2019 CRF 450L and a lightly used 2017 Z125 Pro. Z125 is fun, but I already sold it for a profit to a buddy;)

Mmmmm. Sub 300 lb street legal dirt bike. Nice!
          Hopefully it was much less than the $10k+ msrp since it was a leftover.

Would love a ride report.
          YAMAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonger View Post
            Leftover 2019 CRF 450L and a lightly used 2017 Z125 Pro. Z125 is fun, but I already sold it for a profit to a buddy;)
            Did you buy that 450 in Chattanooga? Looks like Southern's parking area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torchsport View Post

Mmmmm. Sub 300 lb street legal dirt bike. Nice!
              Hopefully it was much less than the $10k+ msrp since it was a leftover.

Would love a ride report.
              Echoing all of my thoughts. Goodbye license.

Comment

• One of my Daughter in laws wants to start riding, she has been riding an off road bike.
                I found a good deal on this 14 Honda CTX 700 with 3000 miles on it.
                Bought it from the original owner in pristine condition for 2800.
                Only mod is a shorty pipe he put on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry1976 View Post

One of my Daughter in laws wants to start riding, she has been riding an off road bike.
                  I found a good deal on this 14 Honda CTX 700 with 3000 miles on it.
                  Bought it from the original owner in pristine condition for 2800.
                  Only mod is a shorty pipe he put on it.
                  Looks like a great deal on the bike!
                  Calling that a "pipe" though is generous lol. Just looks like a long extension off the header!

Comment

• I have never heard of a CTX but it looks cool and is a great deal for what is essentially a brand new bike. I like the look the engine but what is the deal with that odd angle?
                    There is never much risk in buying a Honda.
                    As for that pipe though !!! It looks like he cut it off with a hacksaw.

93 Ford F150, leather shift knob (missing), rubber mats, AM/FM radio.

Comment

• Y'all are finding some insane deals.

-T
                      Swapped the '05 FZ1 for an '17 Ariens 28 Deluxe.
                      My music: https://youtu.be/I51ScSCpOxU
                      More of my music: shitftolow.com

Comment

• Originally posted by quazz View Post
                        I like the look the engine but what is the deal with that odd angle?
                        It was designed to keep the weight low in the frame, and it is an easy bike to balance.

Looked at the odometer today and it only has 2905 miles.

We have been practicing starting and stopping in my drive today and are going to take her to a parking lot later.

Comment

• Hey Wonger do you mind disclosing what you gave for the 450L either here or pm? Also, any initial thoughts and ride report?

The shop just got a 2019 traded in with some nice mods and only 391 miles.

Comment

• nice bike lift!
                            2006 shift red, TBR slip-on, cat gutted, modded flies, lars airbox, Ivan's ECU flash and map, DJ PCIII, AIS block, Blind Spot's fuel line, EXUP eliminator, speedohealer, ventura tail rack, HID conversion, throttlemeister bar ends, yamaha gel seat, Watsen Design signals, Satan666 adaptor & R1 shock, Fen Tubo SS lines.

Comment

• I got to try my stepson's Onewheel yesterday. I enjoyed it but what it really got stewing was the urge to ride an E longboard. A friend a few states over has had a Meepo V3 ER since last year. After talking with him and checking other makes it looked like it's currently the best bang for the buck for my intended use, though I went with the standard model. Now the waiting game for the literal slow boat from China begins.

https://www.meepoboard.com/products/meepo-v3

'05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves R6R Shock Multi-Gauge V7.1 '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm Soupys Adjustable Bones Devilsyam Frame Plugs Convertibars Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control GYT-R CF Slip On Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines Brembo Pads Fehling Case Guards Ninja 250 Highway Pegs Pyramid Hugger Sargent Seat FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn Vista Cruise Throttle Lock The2wheels Shorty Levers Axio Tail Bag

Comment

• Didn't stay out of the FJR fold for very long. Sold my 2015 3 weeks ago. Thought I'd try something else, but found this very clean 2013 on Tuesday for too good a deal to pass up. Has a Heli-bar bridge (something I always wanted to try), a heated Sargent seat with rider backrest, Calsci windscreen, and a couple other goodies. 20k miles and like new aside from missing "Yamaha" badges off the luggage (they commonly blow off due to lousy glue).

Next, my Tourmaster elite tail bag was looking pretty dingy. Thought about getting a new one, but most vendors are sold out. Bought some Duplicolor flat black vinyl and fabric paint at Autozone for $8. Cheaper than a new bag, and looks OK.

Bag looks better in the sun, but this is the pic I have for now. Not new, but better than it was.

Also got Grip Puppies, which I had on my last FJR and left on when I sold it. After today's rider, I don't know if I'll install. I prefer to not have them, but it was a comfort issue before with wrist pressure on the bars. The Heli bridge helps a lot. I'll still probably put em on.

Last, I'm not a fan of the CalSci windscreen. Too tall for summer and not all that aesthetically pleasing. That said, it is probably the best wind protection of any screen I've tried on this bike. Anyhow, got a used Yamaha factory touring screen coming from an inmate on ADVrider, and a new VStream Sport on the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X