Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m just jealous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd S View Post
      Could probably wear them in the court room and nobody'd be wiser, too.

-T
      Massachusetts or Wyoming?

Comment

• Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
        Tee hee..............
        That's what my ex-wife said when she saw them.
        88 FZR400
        90 FZR/YZF600 Track bike
        93 FZR600 (Rescue Adoption - recovering in garage)
        87 ZG1000 Concours
        84 FJ1100
        84 Laverda RGS1000
        82 Moto Guzzi LeMans 850 Mark III
        81 Honda CB900f
        75 Norton Commando 850
        75 Triumph Trident T160
        71 Honda SL175
        67 BSA Bantam 175
        67 BSA Trail Bronc 175

Comment

• The ex-next wife.................... just bustin yer baws bruddah.

Call you later.
          Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

• My manhood having been impugned, I feel compelled to report that I also recently purchased this 59cc Echo Timberwolf monster chain saw, which I am using to cut down dead ash trees on my property in WV. SO THERE!

(Interesting aside - the engine on the chain saw is larger than the entry level Grand Prix racing class (50cc) back in the 50's and 60's)
            Attached Files
            88 FZR400
            90 FZR/YZF600 Track bike
            93 FZR600 (Rescue Adoption - recovering in garage)
            87 ZG1000 Concours
            84 FJ1100
            84 Laverda RGS1000
            82 Moto Guzzi LeMans 850 Mark III
            81 Honda CB900f
            75 Norton Commando 850
            75 Triumph Trident T160
            71 Honda SL175
            67 BSA Bantam 175
            67 BSA Trail Bronc 175

Comment

• That's a lot of power!

We (or really my wife) bought a bed. I sleep fine and don't care much as long as it isn't too soft. It is a Casper with the adjustable frame. First thoughts were it is a little soft but I slept fine. Hopefully it can Improve my wife's sleep. And hopefully the foam stays as firm as it is now for a long time.

bed1.jpeg bed2.jpeg

The frame is pretty much all assembled, you just have to put the legs and the power supply on. But if my son wasn't home it would have been close to impossible to get that thing in the house and then in the bedroom. It is heavy! The mattress isn't light either but vacuum sealed so small you can bear hug it and pick it up. I put it on the frame and then broke the seal on the bag, that was a good choice as sliding the plastic out from under the mattress was easier than I would have been to move the mattress once it was full sized.

Comment

• Nice!

Why'd you choose Echo? My excuse not to go Stihl is I've been running Echo since the '80s.
                '05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves R6R Shock Multi-Gauge V7.1 '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm Soupys Adjustable Bones Devilsyam Frame Plugs Convertibars Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control GYT-R CF Slip On Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines Brembo Pads Fehling Case Guards Ninja 250 Highway Pegs Pyramid Hugger Sargent Seat FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn Vista Cruise Throttle Lock The2wheels Shorty Levers Axio Tail Bag

Comment

• Originally posted by Longboardr View Post
                  My stepson stopped by with his new to him MX-5. Good go, good stop, very good handling. He was all amped to take me out in it and I couldn't refuse when he offered to let me drive it. He found out it's a good bit more capable on the back roads than he thought
                  Nice whip. I hear they are popular with the girls! J/K with you. I looked at one a while ago. All my buddies did was poke fun at me for looking at a chick's car! It's an impressive car that handles really well. It'd definitely be a fun weekend type car, that's for sure.

Comment

• I think one of those mattresses will be among our next purchases. The POS "high quality" mattress we paid way too much for 4 1/2 years ago has two nice human-size dents on each side already.

-T
                    Swapped the '05 FZ1 for an '17 Ariens 28 Deluxe.
                    My music: https://youtu.be/I51ScSCpOxU
                    More of my music: shitftolow.com

Comment

• Also, I had an MX-5 (2011, I think it was?) and it was a BLAST. Great handling, and so light that the motor could nicely get it out of its own way. Top down on a cool eve with the heat on was lovely, as was the inverse (with a hat on; easy to get sunburnt in one). Did a nice drive up and down the PCH, which was cool. Great trunk space and mpg, to boot.

Funny thing was, as everyone likes to tease it as a "girls" car...my wife HATED it. Suspension was way too stiff for her; she found it jarring and the steering wheel feedback was too much for her.

I'd get another if I had a 3rd garage spot. Then again, a 15' Whaler would be nice in a 3rd garage spot... None of which matters because I have no 3rd garage spot. So there's that.

-T

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd S View Post
                        I think one of those mattresses will be among our next purchases. The POS "high quality" mattress we paid way too much for 4 1/2 years ago has two nice human-size dents on each side already.

-T
                        You can't flip it over?
                        Why are we here? Because we're here....Roll the bones

Comment

• I'd heard the girl thing with Miata back in the day, and I could kinda see it after driving a friend of my father's car, it didn't have much snot. The MX-5, I would gladly take anyone for a drive who calls it a chick car, nothing manly about having to pull the upholstery out of your backside.

Funny you should mention a 15' Whaler Todd, I desperately wanted one for the short period of time I lived on the IRL, and could have gotten to work quicker than driving down to the causeway and back up to work, but I was young, poor and had no credit. Now I'm old, not as poor and have too many boats I don't use
                          '05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves R6R Shock Multi-Gauge V7.1 '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm Soupys Adjustable Bones Devilsyam Frame Plugs Convertibars Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control GYT-R CF Slip On Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines Brembo Pads Fehling Case Guards Ninja 250 Highway Pegs Pyramid Hugger Sargent Seat FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn Vista Cruise Throttle Lock The2wheels Shorty Levers Axio Tail Bag

Comment

• For the money I'd take my wifes 14 year old A4 Cabrio over a Miata any day of the week. All wheel drive, more horsepower out of the same sized engine and a back seat.
                            Chuck P
                            2003 FZ1
                            2007 FJR1300A
                            http://www.oldjeep.com

Comment

• Originally posted by rswebscan View Post

You can't flip it over?
                              Nope. Topper is only on one side. We rotate it from time to time, but that does very little good.

-T

Comment

• Originally posted by Longboardr View Post
                                Funny you should mention a 15' Whaler Todd, I desperately wanted one for the short period of time I lived on the IRL, and could have gotten to work quicker than driving down to the causeway and back up to work, but I was young, poor and had no credit. Now I'm old, not as poor and have too many boats I don't use
                                It would be a perfect boat on our lake in N. Ontario, paired with a 70hp outboard. But we don't really need it right now (especially since we can't get over the border). Maybe someday.

-T

Comment

Working...
                                X