Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Most Recent Purchase(pics required!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd S
    replied
    Well, this big bad bike recently followed me home. Wife says we can keep it. 2006 Road Star Warrior, 4,100 miles, PCIII and a pipe and a K&N and dyno-tuned. Came with a 2nd heat-wrapped pipe that I'll probably sell. Also came with a Corbin and backrest that I put on after these pics—it'll be nice to take the kiddo to school next fall so she can be the cool kid.

It was nice to ride it home and be back on a bike for the first time in ~5 years. Was surprised how much I liked the windshield. Thought I'd part it out but I think I'll keep it. Now it has to sit for almost two weeks until I can get into an RMV and get plates.

-T

171707736_10160647378494256_4091154433391370391_n.jpg

IMG_9911.jpg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bradd
    replied
    I kind of mentioned this in my trip to Arkansas thread but I picked up another DRZ. And for purchases just put the case savers, a new shifter, phone mount and managed to mount an old GIVI mounting plate I had on the existing rack.

​ ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• oldjeep
    replied
    Only crappy picture that I have right now, but drive down to pick it up in a couple weeks. 2007 FJR with 16K miles on it, MCL Sport Touring adjustable upper triple tree, darkside rear and a spare wheel with a regular tire.

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    Ladders can be usefull to commit.errrrr…………"do" some projects......…………...

Leave a comment:

• bradd
    replied
    12D281E4-B4EC-4A2A-B6AE-347A297AA85F.jpeg I’m way behind Brad and Todd, nothing is cool as a guitar or a new Mustang. Bought a ladder, actually got it free, otherwise I wouldn’t have it.

it’s the extension ladder, it’s a compact 16 foot so it comes in three pieces but stores only 6 feet long. I got the multi adjustable ladder for my other house, and that works great. But my wife needed one for review at work (she is a structural engineer) and it was cheaper to buy one then to rent it.

Leave a comment:

• Todd S
    replied
    Originally posted by Stella Blue View Post
    Love that guitar, Todd, wish I could play.
    It's SO nice... I recorded with it again last night with my other group. My fingers are shredded from so much playing, lol. Was feeling like SRV, wondering where the super glue was!

-T

Leave a comment:

• Stella Blue
    replied
    Love that guitar, Todd, wish I could play.

Leave a comment:

• Todd S
    replied
    Yesterday morning I went and picked up an American-made '98 PRS CE-22 for a very tasty price. Went straight from the purchase to the recording studio where we're working on our 3rd Falls So Fast album and started laying tracks with it. And OMG I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS GUITAR. Best lead tones I've ever gotten. The thing just cries.

-T

1998_PRS_CE-22.jpg

Leave a comment:

• hooligan998
    replied
    If any one is interested and you can take your attention off the Stang and the Glock, here's an update to the Sedici Avventura suit I bought a few weeks ago.

I've been using it to commute to work for a couple weeks now. I've ridden in temps down to 27F and with just a thin North Face jacket layered under it, this suit performs very well in the cold. The extra layer was not really needed though and definitely not needed above 40F. This suit with the rain and thermal layers zipped in is overkill above 50F.

I have not had it out in the rain yet. I'm not too eager to do so while the temps are this low, but I will once it warms up.

That's it for now. Back to your regularly scheduled drooling over vroom vrooms and pew pews.

Leave a comment:

• WileECoyote
    replied
    I’ve a similar Mohaska I love mine.

Leave a comment:

• Armadillo
    replied
    E530ACA3-7D8C-47B1-8CE0-845E93738403.jpeg

Picked up a new Mohaska for daily carry. Tack driver.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• COOP
    replied
    Originally posted by Woodys2718 View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing this beast in action Brad!!!
    + 1

Leave a comment:

• Woodys2718
    replied
    Those beasts are another mortgage payment for this SOB. Haha!

Leave a comment:

• Torchsport
    replied
    Thanks guys. It was my reward for paying off my mortgage.

Leave a comment:

• Woodys2718
    replied
    I'm looking forward to seeing this beast in action Brad!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X