It's been a fun ride.
    Good luck to those who cared
    The rest of you can fuck off

Cheers.

Comment

• grommet
      grommet commented
      Editing a comment
      Best of all to you Desmo. Thanks for everything over the years.

• Tom Renda
      Tom Renda commented
      Editing a comment
      I may be in the fuck off category but I still want to express gratitude for keeping a great site going all these years. Hope you come back to visit from time to time.

• Fidel
      Fidel commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I just came back to say goodbye!

See you on the flip side, and thanks for everything.

Hey Des! How are things?
    Why are we here? Because we're here....Roll the bones

Comment

Des, Have been wondering how you've been. Hard to decipher your short cryptic post.

If you really are moving on I would like to thank you for your stewardship as supreme moderator over all these many years. You've been a steady, even hand forming the soul of this website. You truly can herd cats.
      I find your contributions even more amazing considering you've been without an FZ or any bike for more than a decade. Your contributions are much appreciated and you should be proud of what you accomplished. We've learned from you.
      Best wishes if you're moving on, but please come back and post occasionally. Would like to buy you dinner when the virus is no more, and Moto GP returns to Laguna.

THANK YOU!!!

Dolphin extraordinaire.

Comment

Eric, say it ain’t so!

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
          It's been a fun ride.
          Good luck to those who cared
          The rest of you can fuck off

Cheers.
          Eric, say it ain’t so!

Comment

Say it ain’t so, Eric!

Comment

Thanks for the hot tip on the blind spot mirrors. Changed my life, true story.
              '05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves R6R Shock Multi-Gauge V7.1 '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm Soupys Adjustable Bones Devilsyam Frame Plugs Convertibars Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control GYT-R CF Slip On Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines Brembo Pads Fehling Case Guards Ninja 250 Highway Pegs Pyramid Hugger Sargent Seat FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn Vista Cruise Throttle Lock The2wheels Shorty Levers Axio Tail Bag

Comment

Originally posted by isleoman View Post
                Hard to decipher your short cryptic post.
                What's up Des?
                Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Comment

Cheers
                  Black Lives Matter

Comment

Much love, Des. I'll see you around the interwebs.

-T
                    Swapped the '05 FZ1 for an '17 Ariens 28 Deluxe.
                    My music: https://youtu.be/I51ScSCpOxU
                    More of my music: shitftolow.com

Comment

Desmo, just remember to always bring a towel, and don’t panic. Say hello to Zaphod Beeblebrox for me.

Comment

I dont understand....................so, I'll just fuck off.
                        Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

I dont understand....................so, I'll just faak off.
                          Don't know why they call it Hamburger Helper, stuff does just fine by itself........

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700

Comment

Originally posted by WileECoyote View Post
                            I dont understand....................so, I'll just fuck off.
                            “Thanks for all the fish” was, methinks, a reference to Douglas Adams’ books about hitchhiking through the universe. The president of the universe is a guy with 2 heads and 3 arms, named Zaphod Beeblebrox. The hero, Ford Prefect, learns that he must always bring a towel and never panic. IIRC. Another point of interest is that every planet in the universe has a drink that sounds like “gin and tonic”. I think Zaphod prefers the Intergalactic Gargleblaster, though. IIRC

Comment

Working...
                            X